Only 10 DAYS to go to the best St Paddy’s rugby festival on the planet!
Good food. Good brew. Great rugby.
- 1, 2, make it 3 Paddywagon Irish Pubs near the stands
- 2,000 more seats being installed at Union Point this week 🏉
- Mom on the Go Authentic Grilled Cheese AND The Sausage Guy. No way!
- Our favorite Boston Irish band, Boxty, in the house
- Carnival Rides for the young at heart
- FREE Admission for children 8 and under^
- Top flight rugby with our friends from Ireland 🇺🇸 🇮🇪
- General admission, VIP package, Tailgate package, Corporate, group discounts and Six game bundles available
#LetsGo #FreeJacks #NewEnglandNation
- Transportation can be including in group packages, please inquire for details
- Tickets purchased in advance online are at a discount to game day box office processed prices.
- High School, College, Club team & Corporate packages still available.
- ^free admission for children 8 years and younger when ticket acquired online. Lock in your child’s ticket online now to guarantee a seat.
Join the New England Free Jacks at Rugby World Cup Watch Parties
The New England Free Jacks have not officially stepped on to an
The New England Free Jacks Announce World Class Preliminary Roster for Inaugural 2020 Season in Major League Rugby
The 35-Man prelude squad will report for training in December with additional
Jacks Announced Lifetime Founding Member Benefits In conjunction with #LastCall with Lansdowne
By Tyler Arnold, The Runner Sports Read the full article at The Runner