Only 10 DAYS to go to the best St Paddy’s rugby festival on the planet!
Good food. Good brew. Great rugby.
- 1, 2, make it 3 Paddywagon Irish Pubs near the stands
- 2,000 more seats being installed at Union Point this week 🏉
- Mom on the Go Authentic Grilled Cheese AND The Sausage Guy. No way!
- Our favorite Boston Irish band, Boxty, in the house
- Carnival Rides for the young at heart
- FREE Admission for children 8 and under^
- Top flight rugby with our friends from Ireland 🇺🇸 🇮🇪
- General admission, VIP package, Tailgate package, Corporate, group discounts and Six game bundles available
#LetsGo #FreeJacks #NewEnglandNation
- Transportation can be including in group packages, please inquire for details
- Tickets purchased in advance online are at a discount to game day box office processed prices.
- High School, College, Club team & Corporate packages still available.
- ^free admission for children 8 years and younger when ticket acquired online. Lock in your child’s ticket online now to guarantee a seat.
Jacks Announced Lifetime Founding Member Benefits In conjunction with #LastCall with Lansdowne
By Tyler Arnold, The Runner Sports Read the full article at The Runner
The Free Jacks to Host Lansdowne on Saturday, June 1st, at 3:30PM,
- SOURCE:WCVB Chronicle Move over Pats, Sox, Celts, B's and Revs...the New
New England to Host Toronto Arrows ‘A’ on Sunday, May 19th, at