Only 10 DAYS to go to the best St Paddy’s rugby festival on the planet!
Good food. Good brew. Great rugby.
- 1, 2, make it 3 Paddywagon Irish Pubs near the stands
- 2,000 more seats being installed at Union Point this week 🏉
- Mom on the Go Authentic Grilled Cheese AND The Sausage Guy. No way!
- Our favorite Boston Irish band, Boxty, in the house
- Carnival Rides for the young at heart
- FREE Admission for children 8 and under^
- Top flight rugby with our friends from Ireland 🇺🇸 🇮🇪
- General admission, VIP package, Tailgate package, Corporate, group discounts and Six game bundles available
#LetsGo #FreeJacks #NewEnglandNation
- Transportation can be including in group packages, please inquire for details
- Tickets purchased in advance online are at a discount to game day box office processed prices.
- High School, College, Club team & Corporate packages still available.
- ^free admission for children 8 years and younger when ticket acquired online. Lock in your child’s ticket online now to guarantee a seat.
If you weren’t able to make the first two matches check out
The New England Free Jacks joined Connacht rugby in a celebration of
The 2019 Cara Cup To be Televised in New England Exclusively on
Good food. Good brew. Great rugby. 1, 2, make it 3 Paddywagon Irish
The Rhino Vortex Elite Raises On-Field Standards, Will be used for the