Only 10 DAYS to go to the best St Paddy’s rugby festival on the planet!
Good food. Good brew. Great rugby.
- 1, 2, make it 3 Paddywagon Irish Pubs near the stands
- 2,000 more seats being installed at Union Point this week 🏉
- Mom on the Go Authentic Grilled Cheese AND The Sausage Guy. No way!
- Our favorite Boston Irish band, Boxty, in the house
- Carnival Rides for the young at heart
- FREE Admission for children 8 and under^
- Top flight rugby with our friends from Ireland 🇺🇸 🇮🇪
- General admission, VIP package, Tailgate package, Corporate, group discounts and Six game bundles available
#LetsGo #FreeJacks #NewEnglandNation
- Transportation can be including in group packages, please inquire for details
- Tickets purchased in advance online are at a discount to game day box office processed prices.
- High School, College, Club team & Corporate packages still available.
- ^free admission for children 8 years and younger when ticket acquired online. Lock in your child’s ticket online now to guarantee a seat.
- SOURCE:WCVB Chronicle Move over Pats, Sox, Celts, B's and Revs...the New
New England to Host Toronto Arrows ‘A’ on Sunday, May 19th, at
Check out all the action of the battle between the New England
If you weren’t able to make the first two matches check out
The New England Free Jacks joined Connacht rugby in a celebration of